No products in the cart.
Attify Store – Offensive IoT Exploitation
Including the proven, step-by-step formula that takes you from “having no experience of IoT security assessment” to “finding and exploiting vulnerabilities in real-world IoT devices”. Then the tested techniques and to effectively exploit the devices through hardware, software, and radio-based attacks.
Finally… the “all-in-one” course that just works:
- Even if…you don’t have any prior experience working with the Internet of Things
- Even if…you don’t have a background in Electronics or Digital Signal Processing
- Even if… you have no idea where to start or have any IoT tools and devices
Il video corso per imparare a sviluppare eCommerce Professionali con WooCommerce, personalizzati, performanti e pronti a vendere.
Al suo interno troverai il metodo per sviluppare eCommerce (dalla scrittura del codice alla messa online) in maniera efficente, sicura e intelligente, che ho messo a punto in 7 anni di sviluppo con WooCommerce.
L’Obiettivo di questo corso è quello di trasferirti le skills per creare progetti eCommerce Professionali di alto livello in maniera autonoma, facendo aumentare i tuoi guadagni e le tue abilità di Web Designer / Sviluppatore.
Il corso Penetration Testing Student v3 è stato creato per tutti quelli che hanno poche conoscenze nel settore della sicurezza informatica e che vogliono entrare nel campo del penetration testing.
Fornisce solide basi grazie a lezioni teoriche supportate da esercitazioni pratiche all’interno del laboratorio virtuale più avanzato al mondo.
Dopo aver seguito il corso, lo studente sarà in possesso delle competenze di base sul penetration testing e sarà in grado di eseguire audit di sicurezza di base.
Il corso Student v3 è stato concepito come il primo passo nel penetration testing e ti prepara per il corso Penetration Testing Professional, che contiene argomenti e laboratori più avanzati.
- The most advanced course on Web App Pentesting
- Based on techniques professional pentesters uses
- Master Advanced Web Application Security tools
- In depth Web Application Vulnerbailities analysis
- XSS, SQL Injection, HTML5 and much more
- In depth obfuscation and encoding techniques
- Bypassing filters and WAF techniques
- HTML5 attacks vectors and exploits
- From the creators of Coliseum and Hack.me
- Gives you access to dedicated forums
- Makes you an advanced Web Application Pentester
- After obtaining the eWPTX certification qualifies you for 40 CPE
Here are some of the ways eLearnSecurity Certified Threat Hunting Professional certification is different from conventional certification:
- Instead of putting you through a series of multiple-choice questions, you are expected to perform an actual threat hunt on a corporate network. This threat hunt is modeled after real-world scenarios and cutting-edge malware.
- Not only do you have to try different advanced methodologies to conduct a thorough threat hunt, you will also be asked to propose defense strategies as part of your evaluation. A skillset like this will make you a valuable asset in the corporate sector.
- Only individuals who provide proof of their findings in addition to identifying any threats and thinking outside the box in this “engagement” are awarded the eCTHP Certification.
The eLearnSecurity Certified Digital Forensics Professional (eCDFP) is an advanced digital forensics exam meant for senior-level cyber security professionals. A successful certification allows digital forensics investigators to prove their technical digital forensics expertise.
The eCDFP is a certification for individuals with highly technical understanding of networks, systems and cyber attacks. Everyone can attempt the certification exam, however here are the recommended skills, taught within the Digital Forensics Professional learning path that will help you pass the exam:
- Analyzing traffic capture files
- File systems and disk editors
- Constructing actionable timelines
- Proficiency in log analysis
- Manual intrusion detection skills using the established forensics-related toolkit
- Correlating data from various sources
- Letters of engagement and the basics related to a forensic investigation engagement
- Networking concepts
- Digital forensics processes and methodologies
- Proficiency in file & disk analysis
- Analyzing Windows artifacts
The eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester (eJPT) is a 100% practical certification on penetration testing and information security essentials. By passing the exam, a cyber security professional proves to employers they are ready for a rewarding new career.
By obtaining the eJPT Gold, your skills in the following areas will be assessed and certified:
- IP routing
- LAN protocols and devices
- HTTP and web technologies
- Essential penetration testing processes and methodologies
- Basic vulnerability assessment of networks
- Basic vulnerability assessment of web applications
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Simple web application manual exploitation
- Basic information gathering and reconnaissance
- Simple scanning and profiling the target
The eLearnSecurity Web Defense Professional (eWDP) is a senior-level, practical web defense certification that proves a cyber security professional’s defense domain capabilities.
eWDP is different from your standard cyber security exam. Here’s how:
- Pushes candidates to autonomously validate security fixes through proof-of-concept exploits
- Compels candidates to demonstrate the impact of security issues to development teams and managers
- Ensures that the candidate can mitigate security issues even when changing the code is not possible through virtual patching
Tests a candidate’s understanding of web application security defense theory through a challenging multiple choice pre-exam.
- Ensures that candidates can identify and propose valid solutions to vulnerable web applications through a practical, hands-on examination.
- Challenges candidate to assess and mitigate findings from a penetration test report