No products in the cart.
eLearnSecurity – eWDP (Web Defense Professional)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The eLearnSecurity Web Defense Professional (eWDP) is a senior-level, practical web defense certification that proves a cyber security professional’s defense domain capabilities.
eWDP is different from your standard cyber security exam. Here’s how:
- Pushes candidates to autonomously validate security fixes through proof-of-concept exploits
- Compels candidates to demonstrate the impact of security issues to development teams and managers
- Ensures that the candidate can mitigate security issues even when changing the code is not possible through virtual patching
Tests a candidate’s understanding of web application security defense theory through a challenging multiple choice pre-exam.
- Ensures that candidates can identify and propose valid solutions to vulnerable web applications through a practical, hands-on examination.
- Challenges candidate to assess and mitigate findings from a penetration test report
Download eLearnSecurity – eWDP (Web Defense Professional)